Join a company that is career focused not contract focused. We like to promote and place staff internally to keep our people working on projects that they are truly passionate about. We are always looking to add talent and diverse perspectives to our team. We believe that our people and culture are our greatest assets, and we will continue to ensure that our employees get opportunities to sustain and grow their careers. Our company’s leadership, program managers, and project leads have long standing relationships with many clients and corporate partners ensuring long lasting career opportunities for our team. Our business development team continuously seeks cutting-edge contracts and mission oriented efforts for our employees to join.
Responsible for designing or maintaining data representation models and standards and ensuring that agency data can be structured in such a way that it is readily query-able, accessed corporately, and available for analysis. Analyzes data requirements to ensure development efforts align with the corporate data standards, the agency data architecture, and future transformation efforts. This effort involves the design of data architectures and the translation of data so that it can be represented and stored in corporate repositories.
Implements and maintains Data Modeling Governance processes to include change management and configuration management for supported data models. Assists in the development of strategies for archive recovery, database implementation, and data acquisition. Works across the organization and with specific database customers for cleaning, curating, and properly structuring/formatting data in the corporate repositories. Works with data architects, system engineers, and database engineers to achieve requirements. Shall have demonstrated skills, experience, and knowledge in supporting as well as implementing and maintaining Oracle and SQL data infrastructures as well as No-SQL data infrastructures such as Neo4j.
- Data modeling experience working with systems/solutions with multiple programming languages, architectures, and testing of data flows
- Good communication skills to listen to analysts and develop clear requirements
- Familiar with Python programming
- Able to create, edit and debug Java Scripts
Current, active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required.
- Twelve (12) years’ experience in systems engineering and/or software engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Within the twelve (12) years’ of work experience, four (4) years must be as a Data Modeler or Data Architect and four (4) years in the information assurance and/or cybersecurity field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Systems, or Computer Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional Data Modeler or Data Architect experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of overall experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience in systems and/or software engineering to ten (10) years.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.