This opportunity supports an Enterprise IT contract with a team of 60+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
Conducts testing and analysis of all components of IT infrastructure (COTS/GOTS components and subsystems). Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software, hardware (server, desktops, etc.), and system management tools. Prepares test plans, test scenarios, test cases for module, integration and system testing, and test data for test cases. Analyzes test cases prepared by other team members, executes test cases, prepares summary reports, and conducts test review meetings.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Poly Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Seven (7) years’ total experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity five (5) of the seven 7 within the Federal Government is required.
- The candidate should have Security + Certification
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Testing and Validation and/or System Integration Testing
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law