Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Experienced systems engineer will provide systems engineering and other technical assistance to customer’s requirements development and planning for National SIGINT systems. The supported organization is the focal point for defining the requirements for the next generation National SIGINT collection and processing systems. The selected systems engineer will work closely with national-level customers and military services to capture and document the requirements for the next generation systems. The effort requires participation in numerous meetings, working groups, and integrated product teams, product reviews, and status meetings to monitor the systems engineering plans, development, and deployment of space and ground processing systems. The Systems Engineer will work closely with government Systems Engineers to support the reengineering of the existing National SIGINT ground architecture to facilitate automation, dynamic tasking, multi-access cross-cueing and orchestration. The selected systems engineer must have knowledge and experience with the National SIGINT ground processing architecture and associated systems to be effective in this role.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of relevant systems engineering experience.
- Must have strong written and oral communicative skills. This position will involve drafting detailed requirements documentation as well as associated briefings of requirements and status for customer, DNI, and IC-leadership.
- Ability to assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue.
- Ability to assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation.
- Ability to analyze and propose appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
- Ability to facilitate the re-engineering of current ground architecture to meet organizations goals for more interoperability, collaboration, and automation in the tasking, collection, and processing systems.
- Ability to supervise or coordinate the work of other contractor engineers or technicians on a project.
- Must be able to independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project and brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project.
- This is a Full Time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
The ideal candidate would be National SIGINT Systems Subject Matter Expert. They should be familiar with the end-to-end, tasking, collection, processing and dissemination system, especially those components that operate in the ground architecture. They must be able to support re-engineering efforts that focus on automation, multi-access cross cueing, collaboration, and dynamic collection/processing orchestration.
Position requires an active and current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.