Provide systems engineering, software engineering, configuration management, development deployment , support & sustainment, enhancement, maintenance, training and evolution of High Frequency (HF), Medium Frequency (MF), Low Frequency and Very Low Frequency (VLF) systems, products and solutions including GLAIVE as well as integration with enterprise or external services, products, solutions and infrastructure.
- Proficiency in popular coding languages including Python, Java and C++ and frameworks
- Familiarity with Git, Jira, Agile and scrum development methodologies and software development life cycle
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
- Experience with database technologies such as Mongo and Elasticsearch
- TS/SCI with Appropriate Polygraph Required
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack
- System architecture knowledge
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.