Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Produce deliverables in support of the HPC Computing Solutions, focusing on enterprise SE for the customer portfolio.
- Provide engineering services that demonstrate a diverse background and significant experience within the SIGINT community and knowledge of mission applications and workflows. The contractor shall satisfy organizational requirements in support of the architecture, engineering, integration, and work planning activities across the portfolio.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Understanding of application I/O and how to optimize
- Kernel tuning, operating system debugging/tracing expertise, and network tuning expertise
- Ability to context switch between a broad spectrum of tasks with the ability to go deeply into a problem area
- Automation expertise (SALT, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong scripting/programming background – C, Perl, Bourne Shell/ Bash, Python
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience with IC industry and customer, including mission domain experience in high performance computing and cryptanalysis.
- Seven or more years of experience as a lead systems engineer on complex or large software development projects.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.