Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for user experience, user workflow, design and 508 compliance
- Shall provide options and recommend changes based on current design standards and trends
- Development of map-based web applications including implementation of new capabilities and bug fixes
- Integration with data stores
- Integration with Restful Services
- System design/architecture
- A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- A Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Requires a current TS/SCI polygraph clearance
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
Experienced in the following:
- Detail oriented Self-starter
- Adobe Creative Suite (or other designer tools)
- HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- Familiar with Less and Sass
- Understanding of responsive design and touch interface interaction techniques and be in sync with recent design standards and trends
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries. A solid portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user‐centered design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes.
- Create user‐centered designs for software projects by considering customer feedback
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of new web and on‐device software applications
- Create and evaluate interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Breakdown complex requirements and concepts into well‐thought visual designs and workflows
- Ability to work collaboratively with developers, project managers, and cross‐functional teams to ensure that designs are successfully created and implemented to achieve the user goals
- Experience creating UI specs & wireframes; flexibility and willingness to move from idea, to whiteboard, to execution quickly and provide choices to stakeholders
- Configuration management tools Git or similar
- Experience with developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
- Experience with preparing detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.
- Experience with applications that deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules.
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
- Excellent communication skills
- System design/architecture/collaboration
- Ability to work in a cross team environment
- Knowledgeable of geospatial applications
- Knowledgeable of 508 Compliance
- Intellij or VSCode experience
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.