Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
This position is technical in nature and will provide systems/radios/sensors/emitters subject matter expertise for the Tactical Capabilities Interoperability & Testing Element Team. Provide radio and RF experience and expertise – setting up radio equipment, managing nets, working with KGs/Crypto gear, etc. Assist with hardware set up and maintenance, software installation and maintenance. Assist in planning logistical support for large and small field demonstration and assessment events. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Hands on experience with Emitters/RF/Radios/Spectrum.
- Plan, operate, maintain out emitters and radios, and work requirements with participants.
- Analyze technical data of communication systems and, based upon knowledge of radio equipment and radio propagation, initiate and track actions at the national or tactical level, as required, to eliminate conflicts in frequency assignments which arise as a result of the heavily congested radio frequency spectrum.
- Generate, submit and track frequency assignment requests. Review spectrum certifications to ensure adequacy and accuracy to support operational needs.
- Attend working groups, as required, pertaining to Customer operational requirements, frequency allocation/assignment plans, and DoD policies affecting the communications-electronics elements of the customer.
- Evaluate and analyze Table of Frequency Allocations, channel plans, and planned changes to the Radio Regulations as prepared at national and international telecommunications conferences to consider the potential impact to Department of the Navy communications systems and equipment.
- Coordinate with installation spectrum managers, fleet operational users, and other spectrum-dependent system stakeholders.
- Understanding of RF principles to support a wide variety of spectrum dependent systems including radars, communications, data links, SATCOM, sensors, and electronic warfare equipment.
Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Combat Support Agencies or Services collection strategies and Programs for Record.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Joint Cryptologic operations and capabilities. DNI and USD(I&S) strategies and policies.
- Drone experience or willingness to learn to operate drones/UAS
- Physical Demands & Equipment: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management.
- Be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Be willing to travel; several smaller trips (2-5 days) per year and two longer trips (2 to 5 weeks) per year.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.