Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
The Process Engineer Level 2 plays and integral part in supporting System Management planning; build technical plans; develop documentation for the configuration of systems and equipment to the network; assist in analyzing problems to determine technical solutions; propose procedures required to solve technical problems; assist in developing conceptual designs or models to address requirements; and assist in researching new capabilities and plan evaluations.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Ten (10) years' experience with Process Improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Experience is to include, within the past ten (10) years, five (5) years’ experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or education from an accredited college or university is required.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph at the time of hire.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule;
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- Familiarity with the requirements management process from the beginning to the end.
- Good analytical skills.
- Able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize projects/tasks based on government requirements.
- Ability to break down complex problems and offer solutions and or recommendations for a way forward.
- Ability to create process and or procedure documents. (i.e.Flow charts, Check list, SOPs, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer’s overall mission areas.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.