We are looking for hardworking, dedicated software professionals to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting SIGINT mission/collection requirements and management. Our team works with various RF sensors to capture and visualize data from associated emitters. We work with geolocation and geolocation services and capabilities by developing and deploying applications on Windows 7/10. We also support existing components across the enterprise to include the troubleshooting of fielded systems that are using the framework in operational environments. The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a quick reaction environment and provide operational support to forward users. Once travel restrictions are lifted, the position will require OCONUS deployment.
- Degree in BSCS or BSCE and 8-15 years of applicable software design and developing experience or 14 years of applicable software design and development experience.
- Experience developing and deploying applications in Linux environments
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with IDEs such as IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Experience working in a virtualized environment such as MACHINESHOP or Amazon C2S
- Ability to work on multiple distinct programs under the COSMIC umbrella and shift priorities when operational need arises
- Ability to communicate in both oral and written format to team members, management and customers details and objective of mission related activities.
- Ability to work with customer organizations to capture customer needs and requirements and to document and convey the customer information to team members and management
- Ability to work in a quick reaction environment and provide operational support to forward users
- Direct experience in the National SIGINT community
- Direct experience in SIGINT mission/collection requirements and management
- Capable of performing analysis of operational data and recommend methods to improve collaboration of mission related data as it relates to the end-to-end program operations
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- Experience working with automated web testing framework such as Selenium
- Experience working with Java, Spring Framework/Spring Boot, Junit/Spock, Git, Gradle/Maven and JIRA
- Experience working with Elasticsearch to store/retrieve data, as well as implementing analytics capabilities using Elasticsearch’s aggregation framework
- Experience working with relative programming libraries, such as Reactor, for managing disparate system input data streams
- Experience developing and deploying applications on Windows 7/10
- Experience supporting field systems and operations
- Familiarity with geolocation, geolocation services and capabilities
- Experience working with various RF sensors to capture and visualize data from associated emitters
- Experience with corporate services and integration with corporate services
- Direct experience in SIGINT systems operations, software engineer functions working both connected and remote or tactical platforms
- Experience working in tactical environments in support of the program
- Ability to travel OCONUS for deployment operations
- Ability to flex hours to support operational needs as required is highly desired
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.