Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and development of new software products and applications on the leading edge of established knowledge and standards
- Responsible for designing, planning, implementing and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation.
- Monitor, manage and develop SQL databases on NETAPP, EMC storage and database servers.
Analyze and determine information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
- •Participate in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
- Conceive, design, prototype, and test new methods, algorithms, and models.
- Define architecture requirements and performance standards to meet management and customer specifications.
- Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing database structure
- Advise hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
Prepare reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. Stay current on vendors' best security practices in relation to organizational requirements
- Provide Tier III support
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- Shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc).
- Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- •hall have ten (10) years experience developing, delivering testing a supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or The Agency way Process structure.
- Shall have eight (8) years experience providing technical direction for the development engineering, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems
- Shall have seven (7) years experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements.
- Shall have seven (7) years experience in developing system architecture and design including:
- Interface requirements
- Shall have five (5) years experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems.
- (Large scale information system is defined as having at least one of the following characteristics: Over 1,000 users; Over 100 sensors; Over 1000 entities in the information model as represented by an Entity Relationship diagram or UML; Over 20 distinct physical subsystems.)
- Shall have four (4) years experience in reverse engineering and re-engineering; leading system definition, trade-off and design activities; leading analysis of system requirements and components; performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved; system performance analysis; and planning the next generation system.
- Experience in Agile methods is desired.
- Broad experience in multiple relational DBMS. Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies customer systems and/or applications software.
- Experience working with ORACLE, MYSQL and Postgress databases
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.