Join a dynamic team that provides programmatic services, technical services, engineering, testing, logistics, training, integration, business management, administrative, operational program support to accomplish Project Manager Missions and goals, as well as much more. These services are performed with existing, and new PM EW systems, family of systems, platforms, subsystems and items.
- Operations lead for TSW product management office managing and executing operations and administrative duties, including researching, refining, and responding to various acquisition, operations, administrative, and programmatic suspense’s, taskers, and data calls.
- Redesign the TLS SharePoint site to capture program documentation as well as a repository for best practices and reference material.
- Organizes and orchestrates weekly staff meetings while capturing key notes and actions and disseminating information or actions, as appropriate, including tracking actions to conclusion and scheduling and coordinating content for program reviews.
- Coordinates VIP briefings and demonstration display personnel, equipment, posters, and rehearsals.
- Prepares, coordinates, and submits weekly command and staff slides and situation reports.
- Prepares, edits and updates briefings and other written documentation; output goes directly to Flag/SES level review under tight time constraints.
- Develops and maintains a personnel management system to track employee requirements and status.
- Recommends improvements to internal operations and administrative procedures to include contentious subject areas of duty assignments, office relocation, and tasking prioritization.
- Monitors TSW theater missions.
Appropriate Clearance Required
- Familiarity with EW & C4ISR programs & technologies
- Recent hands-on experience within a DoD or SETA PMO
- Expertise with DoD 5000 acquisitions
- Development of executive-level presentations and point-papers
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company which has been awarded numerous times for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.