Join a dynamic team that provides programmatic services, technical services, engineering, testing, logistics, training, integration, business management, administrative, operational program support to accomplish Project Manager Missions and goals, as well as much more. These services are performed with existing, and new PM EW systems, family of systems, platforms, subsystems and items.
- Support for S&T transition, Technology Watch, and Roadmap
- Coordination with CFTs, Labs, PEO, and OGAs
Appropriate Clearance Required
- Engineering experience in the design, integration, and analysis of EW andC5ISR networking and computers
- Experience working collaboratively with program management, systems engineers,
- schedule analysts, and operations personnel in a concurrent engineering environment
- Recent hands-on experience within a DoD or SETA PMO
- Development of executive-level presentations and point-paper
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company which has been awarded numerous times for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.