Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Provide support and related services to the implementation of enterprise data representations in various mission domains. The successful individual will perform systems administration in coordination with the ISSO. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the security posture of all SSPs on task order, to include:
The selected candidate will demonstrate experience and knowledge in the following areas.
- Configuration management
- Vulnerability management
- Account management
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
- Security Authorization POA&Ms
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Programming Languages (Python, C++, Perl)
- Tools (Virtual environments, Latteart, Biscotti
- Familiarity with PURGE and PML a huge plus
|Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Position requires Security+CE certification prior to starting.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company which has been awarded numerous times for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.