Join a dynamic team that provides programmatic services, technical services, engineering, testing, logistics, training, integration, business management, administrative, operational program support to accomplish Project Manager Missions and goals, as well as much more. These services are performed with existing, and new PM EW systems, family of systems, platforms, subsystems and items.
TS/SCI Appropriate Polygraph Required
- Supporting the system integration and test of an Access Platform for Offensive Cyberspace operations (OCO) for PdM IW
- Support the PMO with providing test knowledge for authored test artifacts (RVTM, Test strategy, test schedule) following the software acquisition pathway methodology
- Provide input for a test strategy from the provided ADM
- Write and maintain test schedules, test artifacts and facilitate test strategy meetings(WIPT and TEM) with the other services and stakeholders for PdM IW team
- Provide oversight and direction on contractor performed CT/DT/UA and MVCR test events
- Contribute to test in PI planning
- Provide input to the test teams weekly activity report
- Attend the weekly team sync meetings and daily scrum
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company which has been awarded numerous times for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.