Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with a standing Dev Operations team to maintain hardware and corporate infrastructures utilizing configuration management systems.
- The candidate will be familiar with developing and configuring systems and servers to provide reliable tools for analysts and will provide operational maintenance for each tool/system utilizing scripting /coding language such as Ruby, Shell, Python, configuration management systems (Puppet or Chef), and monitoring/logging solutions for operations (Nagios, CollectId, logStash, Kafka, or Cassandra).
- A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- A Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- A TS/SCI with Appropriate Polygraph Security Clearance
- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Shall have strong Windows and Linux Systems Administration skills, including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation.
- Shall be qualified to work on the technologies and tools identified within to a level that shall be an integrated and productive member of the team within the days of team member having a complete working environment which includes facility and workspace accesses as required.
- Knowledge of Java development process and use of tools such as Maven, JUnit, SLF4J is required.
- On-Call services are required
- Network Security experience:
- Access and authorization- PKI, chain trusting, Central Authentication System
- Threat model development
- Vulnerability assessments
- TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP specification (methods, headers, response codes) REST/Web architecture, MongoDB, Berkley DB, and scale out configuring Java application servers (Tomcat, Netty), configuring WWW servers (apache, nginx, haproxyy), UNIX system administration, and distributed source code control (Git, mercurial) to ensure operation anal stability, reliability, and performance.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.