TS/SCI Appropriate Polygraph Required
|This position will apply system-engineering principles to various systems throughout the entire systems life cycle phases: concept, development, production, utilization, and support. This individual will interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable. Will be responsible for technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with multiple process areas.
|Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience or a high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of general systems engineering experience, or a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Must be a Model Based Systems Engineer. Must have the ability and proven experience building customer systems from the ground up. Experience with data flow and architecture systems integration, data processing and storage, data governance and smart data tagging.
- Systems architecture experience is desired.
- Must be able to communicate requirements, work products, progress, and deliverables schedules to senior level civilians and military personnel.
- Mature and experienced professional is required.
- Experience in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue, and evaluating requirements to determine system suitability.
- SIGINT experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected time schedule.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- (IC) experience
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company which has been awarded numerous times for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.