Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
TS/SCI Appropriate Polygraph Required
||The technical SETA contractor will support, and work closely with, an Integration System Engineer (ISE). This senior level engineer will provide dedicated support to the ISE in performing a wide variety of tasks requiring a strong systems engineering background and experience as well as a solid foundation in architecture and familiarity with Enterprise Architecture work.
- Developing, documenting and/or analyzing operational and system architecture based on the UAF framework using the Cameo tool, specifically for a service focused architecture.
- Providing “as required” support to the ISE on various tasks addressing the orchestration and integration of multiple programs, organizations, capabilities, products and services required to achieve desired outcomes.
||Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Must have broad experience in the system engineering disciplines, with a focus on architectures, system of systems integration and architecture, mission use case and thread analysis and engineering.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience in developing/documenting architectures using standard architectural frameworks (e.g., UAF, DoDAF) and should have familiarity with the Unified Architecture Framework (UAF).
- Highly desired to be familiar with the Cameo architecture tool and its usage.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-program/cross-organization integration; ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.
- Previous experience in Y4
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.