- Oversees one or more software development teams and ensures the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints;
- Perform quality control on team products
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
TS/SCI Appropriate Polygraph Required
- Bachelors (Computer Science or related discipline), 18 years + no degree , 14 years + Bachelors.
- Business: 3 yrs demonstrated ability to document component designs with high level design document (HLD). Demonstrated ability to plan and develop component Integration Test.
- IT: 10 yrs combined in C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Perl, Java, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.