- Develops or implements algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards Assists with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Writes or reviews software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineers; analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- 5 years combined in C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Perl, Java, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
- Bachelors (Computer Science or related discipline), 11 years + no degree , 7 yrs + Bachelors
- TS/SCI appropriate Polygraph required