Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Provide technical systems engineering support to customer Transition & Decommission (T&D) organization. These duties encompass the engineering activities and operational transition support activities for current and future T&D activities.
- Support the service desk operations through the triage, coordination, and execution of infrastructure request tickets and collaboration with Customers and Service Providers.
- Document best practices and templates to support effective execution of operational T&D activities.
- Document systems specific content on T&D efforts from mission perspective as needed by the analytic community.
- Proactively interact with customer organizations and stakeholders as necessary, to assist in T&D decision-making processes.
- Immediately report discrepancies / issues to DO T&D Lead when identified. Assist in documenting root level analysis of identified prototypes planned for integration in order to identify mission requirements (data flows, analytics, workflows, etc.) necessary to ensure full transition of mission requirements over to Capabilities (CAP) supported modern architecture.
- Produce Monthly Metrics report on all Prototype system currently in the process.
- Assist in documenting all engineering processes, system analysis via appropriate charts, written documentations, PowerPoint etc., needed to support all management meetings.
- Point etc., needed to support all management meetings.
- Proactively interact with customer organizations and stakeholders as necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 10 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 8 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of general systems engineering experience.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with IC industry, including mission domain experience in high performance computing and cryptanalysis.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
|Clearance Required: TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.