Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
The technical SETA contractor will provide system engineering support tothe organization by supporting dataflow management; data assurance and dataflow management; dataflow prioritization and data lifecycle management. Systems Engineering support will help to optimize outcomes by incorporating deliberate data management throughout the data lifecycle and improve and influence corporate activities across the operational data flow environment to effect cognizance, modernization, readiness, and responsiveness.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Develop and manage end to end architecture by supporting processes from data acquisition and collection to data flow management.
- Help optimize data controls, storage, retention, and governance.
- Attract users to data orchestration products by highlighting their benefits to mission.
- Tailor communications that spark conversations and encourage collaboration.
- Alert users to newly released products and services and outline their uses, features and detailed information so users can understand their value to the subject.
- Identify and manage an architecture and associated requirements, dependencies, and risks.
- Align outcomes to the data orchestration community strategy.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused
company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, system integration, data flow management, architecture development, and data governance.
- A demonstrated ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues.
- Self-starter, with high attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience with data orchestration services.