||Seeking to augment our current enterprise management engineering team with a primary focus on development and operational support of the Microfocus Operations Bridge (OpsBridge) Enterprise Management Suite.
The optimal candidate will have documented/significant experience with the best mix of the following target areas:
• Developing and supporting enterprise solutions (with an emphasis on enterprises with a global footprint) that provide improved server provisioning speed, consistency, and traceability; preferably solutions incorporating and/or utilizing the Microfocus OpsBridge suite.
• Experience supporting automation solutions for provisioning, monitoring, controlling, and/or management of datacenter infrastructure (partial list include but not limited to IBM SAN & Blade Servers, VMWare, OpenStack, Citrix, NetApp, EMC) that enabled greater device (server/storage) deployment, monitoring and management consistency.
• Experience operating and supporting integrations to augment infrastructure events with organizational/CI data (from Remedy) - which facilitated distribution and correlation of event handling and identification of incidents.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Qualifications:
• 10+ Experience supporting enterprise server and network device monitoring operations centers
• Thorough understanding of Windows Linux, VM server environments and utilities
• DoD 8570 Compliant (minimum current certification: CompTIA Security +)
• Active TS/SCI with poly preferred; if no TS clearance, must clearable to AND be available to work part time (approximately 20 hrs/week) while awaiting clearance adjudication.
• Experience supporting Microfucus Ops Bridge Suite operations with other applications such as ServiceNow, Splunk, Microsoft SCCM, and/or Ansible instances is strongly preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Quest ARS, VMware Automation, and ServiceNow (or other ticketing systems) a plus
• Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, unstructured environment is desired; ability to be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Highly preferred experience:
• Scripting: PowerShell, Python, PERL, BASH, SOAP
• RedHat Software: Ansible Tower, CloudForms
• Microfocus Enterprise Management Software: BSM OO OM/OMi SA CSA SE SiteScope NNMi
• BMC Software: BPM/Patrol, Remedy
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.