This position supports heath and status deployments to a large number of servers. The candidate should be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users. Need someone with strong deployment interest and experience. Majority of the position will be supporting heath and status deployments to a large number of servers. This will also involve tweaking configuration thresholds and troubleshooting any issues that occur with the deployment.
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- A minimum of 1 year engineering experience
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching Systems
- Communication Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching Systems
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
- Strong Redhat LINUX experience
- Experience in standard LINUX commands (pwd, chown, crontab, mv, vi, egrep, cat, untar, ssh, sftp, etc.) is required.
- Experience using vi editor.
- Knowledge of Linux file system hierarchy (files and directories, ownerships, permissions) is required.
- Requires problem troubleshooting and attention to detail.
- Experience with BASH
- Experience with Software Version Control (i.e. CVS)
- Experience with PuTTY
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.