We’re looking for certified Splunk engineers to get in on the ground floor of our Splunk Professional Services team developing solutions for customers to translate machine data into operational intelligence.
As a Splunk Professional Services consultant you will have an exciting opportunity to:
- Support a diverse customer base; DoD, Federal and Commercial
- Learn new systems, techniques, and Splunk tools and apps
- Access to Splunk engineering and product training to be a SME
- Participate in a thriving support community of Splunk professionals
- Create and administer INNOPLEX’s internal Splunk development environment
- Background in Linux administration and commandline
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and strong technical learning aptitude
- TS/SCI with Appropriate Polygraph
Preferred, not required:
- Scripting/programming in BASH/PYTHON
- Comfortable with Regular expressions
- Familiarity with Splunk/ELK
- Splunk Certifications: Power User
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.