The successful candidate will possess a diverse experience in the SIGINT field, consisting of an understanding in network administration, network topologies, basic secure communications, network devices, network protocols, and network layers. Candidate will be responsible for ensuring the Program Developers and System Administrators are adhering to the latest developments in current Information Systems Security strategies and Information System Security policies.
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field of applied science with 3 to 6 years of experience, OR 6 to 11 years of direct experience with collection systems and/or related components within the IC
- Current CAP, CND, Cloud+ or Security+ CE Certification
- Computer/system security engineering
- Analyzing system specifications and translating to software requirements
- Basic understand of commercial standards-based RF communications functionality
- Self Starter, capable of working independently with little or no supervision
- Experience in SIGINT system development or integration
- Computer operating system experience with LINUX-based platforms
- Computer operating system experience with Windows-based platforms
- Computer networking experience
- Experience with configuring routers, firewalls and other network appliances to meet functional and security constraints
- Experience developing technical documentation for SSPs and successfully leading systems through achieving approvals for testing and operation (e.g. Interim Authority to Test (IATT), Interim Authority to Operate (IATO), Authority to Operate ATO))
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.