The selected candidate will serve as the sole System and Network Administrator in a lab environment. Duties will include administering and troubleshooting systems running Linux
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields of applied science and 8 to 11 years applicable systems administrator experience; or
- 11 to 13 years applicable system administrator experience
- Certification in at least one of the following: A+ CE, CCNA-Security, Network+ CE, or SSCP
- Proficient with Linux and Solaris
- C/C++ and/or Java development experience
- Direct experience in the administration of collection systems and/or related components within the IC
- Experience serving as a System and Network Administrator in a lab environment
- Experience with software processing frameworks such as XMidas, SCA, GNURadio, etc.
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.