The successful Subject Matter Expert will use their software systems engineering experience to support the REDHAWK (RH) and Tactical Open Architecture (TOA) Core Team by developing and applying methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems related to the RH and TOA Frameworks.
- Plan, conduct, technically direct and evaluate projects or major phases of significant projects, coordinating the efforts of engineers and technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects;
- Apply software engineering methods and techniques to signal processing applications; evaluate and assess the benefits of implementing functionality across a variety of platforms, including general purpose processors, digital signal processors, FPGA devices or custom processing solutions;
- Conduct investigations and test of considerable complexity;
- Review literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects;
- Evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services; and
- Provide technical consultation to other organizations.
2+ years' software systems engineering experience with a PHD in EE, CE or CS;
OR 3+ years' software systems engineering experience with Masters degree in EE, CE or CS
OR 4+ years' software systems engineering experience Bachelor's degree in EE, CE or CS
OR 10+ years of software systems engine
- Direct development experience with DSP and/or protocol processing in software
- Direct experience in the development of collection systems and/or related components within the IC
- Experience with SDR
- C++, Python or Perl, Linux/Unix
- Working knowledge of commercial wireless standards
- XML/XSD experience
- Direct experience with Service Oriented Architecture technologies
- Direct development experience with the REDHAWK Framework
- Direct development experience with CORBA
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- Working knowledge of geolocation techniques such as AoA, TDOOA, FDOA, etc. and geolocation services
- Direct development experience with enterprise service bus (ESB) technologies
- Direct experience specifying hardware (e.g., A/D performance, RF receiver characteristics, antenna characteristics) and software requirements (e.g., architecture throughput requirements)
- Java development experience
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.