- Monitor, track, and assign Break/Fix (HD) and Install, Change, Move, Surplus (ICMS, i.e., SR) tickets
- Verify tickets for correct routing and research and reroute incorrectly routed tickets
- Update ticket status and provide work documentation on HD and SR tickets
- Prioritize and assign daily work/tasks based on Quality of Service, remaining SLA times, priority tasking, and first-in, first-out. Perform preliminary categorization of problems
- Assign tickets to appropriate queues. Notify site technicians of any priority or mission-critical problems or tickets and Route tickets to appropriate member of the site queue team
- Check tickets for incomplete items (missing asset #, location, etc.) or insufficient documentation. Complete required ticket updates and work documentation.
- Escalate problems or tickets to higher level management when required and/or necessary.
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Must have 1 year of experience in customer service, technical helpdesk, office administration, or project management.
- Must have excellent customer service and organizational skills. Must have good interpersonal skills and willingness to be a team player.
- Must be comfortable prioritizing the work of others based on established directions and guidelines and working under moderate pressure.
- Must be an assertive individual with a great deal of flexibility and the ability to adapt to frequently changing work volumes.
- Knowledge of or familiarity with the Support IT database/application is highly desirable. WINTEL and/or UNIX system administrators looking to perform non-technical work are also desired.
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.