Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems. Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. Implements CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits.
Skill Level Requirement(s)
Skill Level 3 - Requirement(s) -
- The Level 3 Configuration Manager shall be able to perform the indicated Level 0, 1, & 2 tasks plus the following indicated tasks:
- Manages, maintains and develops the environment for hardware and software product building, staging, testing and integration
- Works independently and defines and implements hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Ensures hardware and software control processes, policies and procedures are followed on hardware and software development projects
- Three (3) Year Understanding of RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems
- Three (3) Years Standards IEEE/EIA 12207.0, IEEE/EIA 12207.1, IEEE/EIA 12207.2, IEEE 828, and IEEE 1042
- Three (3) Years Configuration management tools such as ClearCase, ClearQuest, Razor, and Sablime
Eight (8) years configuration management experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience. Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree. If assigned to a developmental program, four (4) years of experience using a source code control system for a developmental program of similar scope and complexity is required.
TS\SCI with Appropriate Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.