Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Provide system engineering (SE) solutions to support the Community’s (IC) transition to a Utility Cloud (UC) environment and adoption of other current and future computer infrastructure improvements. Assist in the architecture design, SE planning, process engineering, and planning for UC deployments. Assist in the integration of hardware/software processes and plans for the implementation of a functional utility cloud, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS).
- Provide SE services to include process development, integration and test, architecture, dependency and interface identification, and risk management. Assist with the integration of multiple hypervisors (e.g. VMWare and Openstack/KVH), provisioning capabilities, and user interfaces with the infrastructure.
- Provide assistance with the development of scripts to automate various components of the infrastructure, create architectural specifications to enable the integration of data and storage clouds.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Proficiency with VMWare to include building, supporting, and upgrading ESXi/VMWare.
- Proficiency with scripting (one or more languages).
- Familiarity with server hardware administration to include troubleshooting, replacements, and upgrades which may include working directly with vendors.
- Familiarity with systems architecture, data flows, and networking diagrams.
- Ability to work independently and in groups to complete tasks bound by constraints (time and resources).
- Ability to break-down a complex problem space, formulate technical strategies, build action plans, and track progress against established baselines to resolve technical challenges and meet customer expectations.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer’s overall mission areas.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience with IC industry.
- Able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.