- Collaborate with system users, requirements owners, and developmental contractors to translate operational requirements into software requirements, designs, and implementations.
- Participates in planning, coordinating, scheduling, directing, and controlling engineering and technical support activities applicable to software development and integration of software tools/capabilities onto a variety of execution platforms.
- Participates in the development and execution of software and system test strategies.
- Reviews and assesses developmental contractor software code to ensure compliance with government-provided coding and cybersecurity standards.
Participates in government oversight of contractor software development activities, to include as a supporting team member in agile development paradigm activities (e.g., scrums, sprint retrospectives), developing software acceptance criteria, and generating recommendations to the government Assistant Product Manager regarding development, development planning, development/test automation tools, requirements prioritization, test, evaluation, cross-system integration, and fielding/delivery, and post-delivery support of software-based systems.
- Provides integrated, multi-disciplinary solution recommendations for resolution of technical problems.
- 5 years of direct experience with software development
- 2 years of experience managing software development teams
- 2 years in cyber or C4ISR systems
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, Scaled Agile Framework)
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, BitBucket, Git, Nexus)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Mercurial, Git)
- Experience with Unix-based (to include Linux and Android) and Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with Application Programming Interfaces
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with Powershell Installation scripting
- Experience working with web services
- Act as a supporting quality assurance oversight developer to build mobile-first web application, API delivery and limited system administration
- Oversee developed re-useable code and assets based on industry-standard solutions, reference architectures, design, development and QA best practices
- Work to increase code coverage of application unit tests
- Understand the capabilities, functionalities and limitations of the applications
- Be able to learn and then leverage more advanced development concepts such CI/CD and DevOps
- Makes recommendations for business process improvements with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the technology needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology related field of study (equivalent experience may be considered)
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law