Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
The technical contractor will work closely Technical Directors to provide software and systems engineering support to drive innovation and efficiencies throughout the CASA ecosystem.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Evaluating new products, methodologies, and agency policies to continually improve data center services while reducing cost and turn-around
- Evaluating and determining future Software Defined Network solutions
- Driving automation across data centers and driving change through automation
- Working on architecture documents to forge new milestones to keep data center offerings relevant
- Actively participate in future roadmap decisions for storage, network, HPC, and server support
- Providing assistance, as needed, to engineering teams to resolve tomorrow’s HPC technology challenges
- Designing, documenting, and leading network modernization as the data centers continue to retire spanning tree and adopt the more flexible spine/leaf architecture
- Analysis of issues, including capacity planning for HPC-specific solutions such as Lustre fabric and high-speed networks
- With networks, firewalls, and HPC network requirements all being in different organizations, driving continuity among the teams and array of devices
- Working with Lustre Interconnects Team to make continual refinements as the high-speed storage fabric grows to multiple data centers within each campus
- Performing network architecture and design
- Providing strategic planning
- Partner with SPD Architects to design the next-generation SPD high-speed and low-speed TCP networks.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Fourteen years of experience as a Software Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Four years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Ability to write Ansible, Python, and other scripting languages
- Ability to think holistically
- Self-starting individual
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.