Provide information for Government use in defining, developing, and documenting operational, maintenance, and logistical concepts leading to the development of prototypes, proofs of concepts, modeling and simulations, system requirements, Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs). Operate, demonstrate, and train on current or prototype intelligence systems under test or in use in field or garrison locations. Contribute to technical studies, analyses, and evaluations of technical mission needs and make recommendations to support decision-makers. Must have an in-depth understanding of the US SIGINT System, SIGINT export issues, and SIGINT Systems ground and processing facilities. Must be capable of maintaining extensive interaction/working relationships among various representatives of the Intelligence Community (e.g. military services, Second and Third Party customers and vendors).
The Level 3 Technical Analyst shall be able to perform the indicated Level 1 & 2 tasks plus the following indicated tasks:
- Provide technical expertise to perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirement allocation and interface definition studies to translate requirements into system specifications and cost estimates
- Provide expertise in the acquisition cycle to support integration of SIGINT systems for USCS customers
- Provide expertise and perform technical analysis of prototyping activities
- Provide technical analysis of activities as they relate to the fielding of new systems: program management, technical planning, system design, integration, verification and validation, cost, risk, supportability and effectiveness
- Advise the Government on cost, schedule, technical, and contractual issues
- Provide technical assistance for acquisition processes and during the budget development process
Five (5) years experience:
Understanding of RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems
Modern wireless communication signals; Airborne
Geolocation, Ground-Based, Algorithm design & prototyping; FORNSAT; Terrestrial Radio Frequency (TRF)
- Twenty (20) years of professional experience supporting a military and/or government cryptologic mission. Professional experience may include mission support as a military or government language or signals analyst as it relates to acquiring, identifying, processing, and reporting on electromagnetic emissions.
TS\SCI with Appropriate Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.