Join a cutting edge project that is revolutionizing Foreign Partner Engagement in support of National and Tactical SIGINT Operations! Be part of the critical design and engineering that will be leveraging COTS and GOTS technologies to best enable joint mission operations. This is your opportunity to become part of a company that has been putting their employees first for over 15 years!
Help in maintaining daily operations of the GCENext ICAM service; provide primary support for the Titus Classification Suite for data security labeling; support data labeling on Microsoft file servers using data scanning tools to identify and label data; provide backup support for the NextLabs service.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Daily operations of Titus Classification Suite services. Monitoring, alerting, and report, creation and lifecycle management of data labeling for Microsoft product and services; deployment and management of services in multi-site environment, operational support of the Microsoft file service scanning tool to identify and label data (i.e. Illuminate); participate in Dynamic Access Control service to ensure data labeling meets requirements.
- Development of CONOPs and documentation for operational support.
- Participate as a team member in the Org's operational team.
- Become alternative (backup) for the NextLabs ABAC products
- Requires being on call as the primary for NextLabs issues.
- Active TS/SCI Poly Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline. A Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security Systems Engineering or related discipline may be substituted for 2 years of experience, reducing the requirement to 6 years of IT Engineering experience. Four (4) years of additional IT Engineer experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, making the total experience requirement twelve (12) years as an IT Engineer without a degree.
- 8 years' experience as an IT Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Required: Knowledge in ODNI CAPCO specifications and use of security labeling
- Required: Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Desktop environment
- Required: Prior experience with entitlement management lifecycle support
- Preferred: Knowledge in Smart Data Enterprise Data Header (SD-EDH) or related specifications (i.e. CUI)
- Preferred: CISSP knowledge/certification
- Preferred: Knowledge using NextLabs and/or MIM products
- Desired: Direct experience in implementation and supporting enterprise services relating to identity and metadata lifecycle management
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.