Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
Labor Category Capabilities:
- Experience with the C and C++ programming languages. (Candidates with experience using embedded C are preferred.)
- Experience with the Linux operating system (and variants). Candidates with experience using embedded Linux are preferred.)
- Experience with the Microsoft Windows operating system, and Microsoft Office productivity suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of software development and management products (Confluence and Jira), Apache's Subversion source version control system, agile development methodologies, XML, and Python are preferred.
Labor Category Qualifications:
- Provide overall leadership of the T&E task and serve as primary liaison to the government for supporting contract coordination and task execution
- Communicate issues and solutions to the broader government and contract management structure as requested by Leadership
- Ensure the appropriate level of independence of the team from the solution provider to support government management of objectivity risk
- Manage T&E resources and tasks; ensure quality assurance of test processes and products
- Coordinate and integrate Evaluation and Testing tasks and products
- Participate in T&E WIPT and /or Integrated Test Team as needed to ensure proper coordination of T&E activities
- Drive innovation and responsiveness to program changes and evolving T&E status to help manage program risk: develop alternative course of action, work arounds, and fallback positions with a recommended course of action for each risk, and monitor and re-evaluated risks at appropriate milestones
Qualifications: Eight (8) years of experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Position Specific Capabilities:
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and IP subnets/routing would be required. Ability to configure network interfaces, set IP addresses and configure subnet LAN settings.
- Familiarity with basic VLAN/VPN/NAT concepts.
- Familiarity with Wireshark/pcap.
- Python language and development experience.
- Experience with in C
- Familiarity with Linux operating system.
- Familiarity with make and build systems.
- Basic skills with electronic diagnostic tools: oscilloscopes, ohm/volt/ammeters, etc. Also, basic experience using lab equipment like power supplies.
- Experience/knowledge setting up GRE or IPSEC.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Test automation experience (Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Experience with embedded systems, using JTAG/programming pods to load software.
- Basic familiarity with SVN or GIT version control systems and understanding of basic CM principles.
- Basic familiarity with JIRA or other ticketing tools.
- Familiarity with special networking test equipment, such as Spirent/Ixia/Xena packet testers, etc.
- Familiarity with iperf/jperf test applications.
- Python scapy.
- Tcl language
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.