This opportunity supports an Enterprise IT contract with a team of 60+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
Responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance of complex and diverse IT systems to meet requirements. Works independently or part of a team on advanced systems analysis projects. Reviews and tests IT systems for adherence to requirements and documents test results. Resolve tickets and problem reports on specific technologies and hardware/software components to include COTS/GOTS products from the system level to individual hardware/software components. Recommends new technologies and processes for complex systems. Coordinates system installations and monitors equipment functioning. Creates ‘build docs’ for system administrators. Identifies system requirements for operations and security, and works with other engineers and staff to develop design and integrate components.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Poly Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline. A Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security Systems Engineering or related discipline may be substituted for 2 years of experience, reducing the requirement to 6 years of IT engineering experience. Four (4) years of additional IT Engineer experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, making the total experience requirement twelve (12) years as an IT Engineer without a degree.
- 8 years' experience as an IT Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- The candidate should have a Security + certification.
- Strong Linux system administration skills with YUM and Salt experience
- General Red Hat Linux system administration, security patching, OS upgrades, troubleshooting problems, managing package install/upgrades using YUM, and leveraging SaltStack configuration
- Experience in Splunk
- Red Hat Certified Engineer certification (RHCE) is a plus
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.