Software Developer Level 2 Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience
Responsible for performing software development in support of the Radio Frequency (RF) Frameworks software products and capabilities. Implement industry standards and best practices to deliver solutions in response to customer requirements. Design, develop, and test code contributions ranging from minor big fixes to major new features and architectural updates. Collaborate and communicate between customers, government management, and the product development teams, and work effectively within a fast-paced agile development environment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Linux/Unix experience
- C++ development experience
- Python development experience
- Direct experience with CM tools such as GIT
- Experience working with container technologies such as Docke
- Experience with common build tools and products such as Make & Autotool
- Experience with Building and installing Linux RPM
- Experience with building/configuring/using Yam repositorie
- Experience with unit-testing, integration testing, and other automated testing tools and techniques
- Java Development experience
- Experience with Gitlab, Gitlab Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure
- Experience with XML, YAML, or Google Protocol Buffers (BPF)
- Experience with software development in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar virtual environments
- Experience in the development of collection systems and components within the IC
- Experience developing within Software Defined Radio (SDR) frameworks such as REDHAWK, GNURadio, etc.
- Experience with Microservice design patterns
- Degree in BS in Computer Science or BS in Computer Engineering and 4-9 years of applicable software design and development experience or
- 7 years of applicable software design and development experience
Must have a TS\SCI with Appropriate Polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.