This opportunity supports an Enterprise IT contract with a team of 60+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices (i.e. laptops and tablets), etc. Configures and manages Linux and Windows operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with Appropriate Poly Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security Systems Engineering or related discipline may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to six (6) years of IT Engineering experience .Four (4) years of additional IT Engineer experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, making the total experience requirement twelve (12) years as an IT Engineer without a degree
- The candidate should have a Security + CE certification.
- Windows 10 Support
- Knowledge of Security Management using Active Directory and Group Policy
- Windows Server Administration – knowledge of Windows Server Architecture, Installation, Services settings and configuration, and patching
- Ability to design, install, and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows network infrastructures for enterprises and organizations. Duties might include creating application solutions, solving system problems, and working with a team to design technologies.
- Work under minimal direction and independently determine and develop approach to solutions.
- Provide backup and recovery services; manage file systems and disk space; manage virus protection on a routine basis.
- Advanced knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within technical support and Linux Administration
- Design, Modify and manage Active Directory components for enterprise users.
- Experience with high-availability features in Windows Server 2016
- Experience VMware vSphere High Availability
- Experience on Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) Patching
- Working knowledge of VMware Virtual Servers Environment
- Good background on Networking
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.